CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
Within a short span of time, we have emerged as one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of an extensive stock of CNC Hydraulic Press Brake. The machine is specifically integrated with advanced technology for various metal working applications. High in demand in engineering, construction and other allied industries, this CNC Hydraulic Press Brake is offered to clients in a wide range of specifications and configurations in order to meet their particular requirements.
- Robust built
- Consistent operation
- Low power consumption
Solutions for heavy duty bends
- Perfect configuration for heavy duty bending works.
- Exact result on deep and full-length bending.
- Constant accuracy with dynamic crowning system.
- Long-lasting heavy duty rigid structure.
- Easy to use and training.
- Crome covered cylinders are machined with 0.001 mm precision and pistons are specially stiffened.
- Front support arms are slideable along machine lenght and easy to adjust.
- Compact and world wide recognized HOERBIEGER hydrolics are produced according to CE standards.
- Two photocells on sides for rear guard. Fast tool tightening.
- Optic linear scales are sensitive up to 0.001 mm.
- Hanged and mobile control unit on a pendant arm allows the operator to work with a wide-angle.
- HEIDENHAIN and GIVI MISURE linear scales.
- Scaled in metric, height adjustable front support arms.
- SIEMENS electrical system.
- Syncronized working cylinders will give you the best bending result with its perfect repeatability ratio.
- 2 axis ultra strong back gauging system (X=800 and R), with 0.01 mm repeatability, moves along rails and ball screw, bending lenght controlled by CNC controller, foldable back gauge fingers for reverse bending applications.
- 2 axis (X, R), 4 axis (X, R, Z1, Z2), 6 axes (X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1, Z2,) back gauge options with servo motors.
- Possible to upgrade the choice of optional equipment with different cont- roller options.
- Automatic axis referencing when machine is turned on.
- Side guards are standartized according to CE standards.
- User-friendly, ergonomic, mobile control unit designed for tandem applications.
No sheet plate can stand this power
- Deeper Bends
- More Powerful Bends
- Wider Bends
- High quality and repetitive bending is obtained by using syncronized cylinders and valfes.
- Automatic axis referencing and calibrating at very first time when machine is turned on.
- All ERMAKSAN machines are designed by using SOLID WORKS 3D programming and made by enhanced ST44-1 quality steel with the latest technology.
- The rigid top beam working by 12 slide surface and on 8-point bearing blocks, with 0.01 mm bending accuracy.
- World wide recognized long lasting, stiffened, precise top and bottom tools.
- Silent high pressure pump.
Sybelec modeva 12S
- Windows XP operating system.
- Large-key keyboard (mechanical movement) and integrated track sensor.
- 6 topics-sensitive function keys.
- TFT 12” high-resolution colour display.
- 1GB memory.
- Integrated 3,5” floppy-disk (optional CD-ROM, LS 120, or others).
- Printer output and 2 x RS232 ports.
- Error messages.
- Standard PC 1200 computer simulation programme.
- Ethernet RJ45 and 2 x USB ports.
- VGA display output.
- Change Inch/mm, TON/TONS, etc..
- Speed, stop time and top plate measurement leaking.
- 2D graphical touch screen programming mode.
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production.
- 17” high resolution colour TFT.
- Full Windows application suite.
- Delem Modusys compatibility. (module scalability and adaptivity)
- USB, peripheral interfacing.
- Open system architecture.
- User specific application support within the controllers multitasking environment.
- Sensor bending & correction interface.
- Colour LCD display.
- 17” TFT, high brightness.
- 1280 x 1024 pixels, 32 bit colour.
- Full touch screen control. (IR-touch)
- Storage capacity 256 MB.
- 3D graphics acceleration.
- Standard Windows® networking.
- Emergency switch.
- Integrated OEM-panel.
- USB flash memory drive.
- Alphanumeric product naming.
- Real-scale product programming and visualisation.
- Automatic bend sequence calculation.
- Easy graphical bend sequence swap and move.
- Hemmed products programming.
- One page programming table.
- Windows-style operating system.
- 2D and 3D programming.
- 3-D drawing feature.
- 2D DXF import feature.
- Automatic bending sequence search and collision control.
- 17 "LCD touch-screen that facilitates sights of machine body, mould, back gauge, side protection guards, and components .
- Changeable color display unit (buttons, machine color, background color, color patterns, the background).
- Multi- functional alpha numeric keyboard.
- External attachment possibility of keyboard and mouse.
- Angle measurement and control through IMG 100 system.
- Enabling Tandem type operational application.
- Dynamic crowning.
- Remote access.
- Application of digital protractor.
- Motorized front-support system.
- Configuration that can be made up to 16 axes.
- Error message display.
- Inch / mm, t / ustons unit alterations.
Shift to Speed-Bend
- High Bending Speed
- High Bending Accuracy
- High Bending Capacity
- High quality and repetitive bending is obtained by using synchronized cylinders and valves.
- Automatic axis referencing and calibrating when machine is turned on.
- All ERMAKSAN machines are designed using SOLID WORKS 3D programming and made with enhanced ST44-1 quality steel with the latest technology.
- Rigid upper beam runs on 8-point bearings with bending precision of 0.01 mm.
- Well-known top and bottom tool brands are long lasting stiffened and provide precise bending.
- Silent high pressure pump.