CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
The ERMAKSAN CNC Hydraulic Press Brake is designed via SOLID WORKS 3D programming, which is created by using improved ST44-1 quality steel that has latest technology.
Ideal Solutions for Heavy Duty Bends
The configuration of CNC Hydraulic Press Brake is perfect for use in assorted bending works, heavy-duty in nature. The final results (calculated precisely) are proportional to the deep and full-length bending. Other three key features of these brakes are:
In addition to all these features, CNC Hydraulic Press Brakes are very user-friendly. This is ensured with the presence of mobile control unit which is ergonomic and is suitable for tandem applications. Further, when the machine is in operation, automatic axis referencing is done. The brakes can also be upgraded with other equipment having assorted cont- roller options. The side guards present in these press brakes are standardized as per the CE standards.
- Continuant precision with a crowning system, which is dynamic in nature
- A very rigid structure, which heavy-duty and long lasting
- Simple to use and give training
- General Features of CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- Compact construction, robust built, consistent operation and low power consumption
- Cylinders are painted with chrome and are made with 0.001 mm precision
- Pistons are durable in nature and are specially stiffened
- Front support arms are movable along side the length of machine. The height of these arms can be adjusted easily.
- Internationally appreciated HOERBIEGER hydraulics are manufactured as per the CE standards.
- Tools are tightened easily
- Rear guard is supported with 2 photocells on each side
- Sensitivity of optic linear scales is up to 0.001 mm.
- HEIDENHAIN and GIVI MISURE linear scales
- Control unit which is mobile in nature, is hanged on a pendant arm. This gives a wide angle to the operator.
- SIEMENS electrical system.
All the sheet plates are unable to stand this power, as these CNC press brakes deliver:
- Syncronized working cylinders deliver unquestionable results along with having the perfect repeatability ratio.
- Standard controller: Sybelec modeva 12S
- 2 axis ultra strong back gauging system (X=800 and R), with 0.01 mm repeatability, moves along rails and ball screw, bending length controlled by CNC controller, foldable back gauge fingers for reverse bending applications.
- 2 axis (X, R), 4 axis (X, R, Z1, Z2), 6 axes (X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1, Z2,) back gauge options with servo motors.
General Specifications of CNC Hydraulic Press Brake
- Deeper Bends
- More Powerful Bends
- Wider Bends
- Repetitive and top-notch bending is acquired via synchronized cylinders and valves.
- The very first time machine is started, calibration and axis referencing is done automatically
- Rigid top beam working by 12 slide surface and on 8-point bearing blocks, with 0.01 mm bending accuracy.
- High pressure pump is provided
General Specifications of Delem DA-66T
- 1GB memory.
- 6 topics-sensitive function keys.
- Change Inch/mm, TON/TONS, etc..
- Error messages.
- Ethernet RJ45 and 2 x USB ports.
- Integrated 3,5” floppy-disk (optional CD-ROM, LS 120, or others).
- Large-key keyboard (mechanical movement) and integrated track sensor.
- Printer output and 2 x RS232 ports.
- Speed, stop time and top plate measurement leaking.
- Standard PC 1200 computer simulation programme.
- TFT 12” high-resolution color display.
- VGA display output.
- Windows XP operating system.
- 17” high resolution colour TFT.
- 2D graphical touch screen programming mode.
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production.
- Delem Modusys compatibility. (module scalability and adaptivity)
- Full Windows application suite.
- Open system architecture.
- Sensor bending & correction interface.
- USB, peripheral interfacing.
- User specific application support within the controllers multitasking environment.
- Full touch screen control. (IR-touch)
- 1280 x 1024 pixels, 32 bit colour.
- 17” TFT, high brightness.
- 3D graphics acceleration.
- Color LCD display.
- Emergency switch.
- Integrated OEM-panel.
- Standard Windows® networking.
- Storage capacity 256 MB.
- USB flash memory drive.
Emark ER-90 General Specifications
- Product naming is done using alphanumeric system.
- Product programming as well as visualization is done in real-scale
- The calculation of bend sequence is done automatically
- Simple graphical bend sequence swap and move.
- Hemmed products programming.
- One page programming table.
Repetitive and qualitative bending is ensured in the product. It is acquired with the use of synchronized valves and cylinders. 8-point bearings are present on which the sturdy upper beams runs on. The bending precision is of 0.01 mm.
- 17 "LCD touch-screen that facilitates sights of machine body, mould, back gauge, side protection guards, and components .
- 2D and 3D programming.
- 2D DXF import feature.
- 3-D drawing feature.
- Angle measurement and control through IMG 100 system.
- Application of digital protractor.
- Automatic bending sequence search and collision control.
- Changeable color display unit (buttons, machine color, background color, color patterns, the background).
- Configuration that can be made up to 16 axes.
- Dynamic crowning.
- Enabling Tandem type operational application.
- Error message display.
- External attachment possibility of keyboard and mouse.
- Inch / mm, t / ustons unit alterations.
- Motorized front-support system.
- Multi- functional alpha numeric keyboard.
- Remote access.
- Windows-style operating system.
- Shift to Speed-Bend
- High Bending Speed
- High Bending Accuracy
- High Bending Capacity