Plasma cutting is an effective process that cuts steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and other conductive metals. With high speed and precision cuts, it has many industrial applications. It sees extensive uses in small as well as large workshops. Our plasma cutting machine is frequently used in fabrication shops, industrial construction, and automotive works etc. It has innovative technology for low cost operations and better results. Also, our machine is engineered for cleaner and faster cutting procedures. Plasma cutting systems are also known for improved cut quality.
Main Plasma System Components: Power supply, Arc Starting Console, Plasma torch, etc.
- Heavy-duty design, ideal for high performance & longer service life
- High speed, smooth motion and excellent accuracy
- Produces high-quality parts
- Innovative technology & automation for the highest productivity
- Many cutting applications & safety aspects
- General and Industrial Fabrication
- Pressure Vessels
- Ship Building
- Steel Cutting Centers, etc